YOU MAY NOW REGISTER ONLINE.
We understand the importance of convenience as much as you do hence we are now introducing the online product warranty registration. Just click on the 'REGISTER' button below and submit the form to us after your purchase within 14 working days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Should any defects occur within the first-year of purchase, at the discretion of the company, there will be no charge for the repairs or
replacement of parts.
2. Thereafter, there will be a service charge of one-tenth of the current list price multiply the number of years the mattress been used.
3. This warranty is not transferable. Please retain your original purchase invoice and this warranty card for verification.
4. The cover of the mattress is excluded from this warranty.
5. All mattresses will show body impression as the upholstery settles. This is not a structural defect covered by this warranty. The
upholstery is intended to provide cushioning and body comfort. This body impression is unavoidable and is not an indication for any
structural failure in your mattress.
6. All transportation charges incurred must be borne by the purchaser.
7. This warranty is deemed void if:-
a. The mattress used on a sagging base.
b. The mattress is torn or multilated.
c. The label is removed, altered or tampered with.
d. The mattress is exposed to direct sunlight or soiled in unsanitary conditions.
8. Please notify your retailer of any impending complains and claims.
9. The company reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality if identical materials are not available at the time of repair or
10. The period of warranty is stated in the warranty card (10 years from the date of purchase).
11. This warranty is only apply to mattresses sold and used within the purchased country. For customers reside outside of purchased country,
please refer to the seller for any warranty covered by them.
12. Should the mattress found to be damaged, you will need to contact your retailer directly. You must also register your warranty within 14
days from the date of purchase via our official website, following the steps and procedures applied.
This GAUSMANN warranty does not cover items such as, but not limited to:
1. Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments, or received as a
2. Bedding height;
3. Bedding used in hotels, motels, or institutional facilities;
4. Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set;
5. Handles on all GAUSMANN models;
6. Fabric stains, soiling, fluid penetration, or burns;
7. Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective;
8. Transportation costs;
9. Body impressions less than 3.0cm;
10. Damage of the mattress or foundation due to abuse;
11. Sheet fit;
12. Mattress damage due to an appropriate foundation;
13. Comfort preference;
14. Corner guards;
GAUSMANN reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the warranty when the sleep set, even if defective, is in unsanitary condition (due to blood or bodily fluid stains or soiling, infestation or other abuse), when the sleep set has evidence of damage from liquid penetration, cleaning or the use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials. Allowing the sleep set to be in unsanitary condition may damage the product and invalidate the warranty. For health and safety of anyone who would be required to dispose of, or otherwise handle, the sleep set, GAUSMANN may refuse to inspect such products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, GAUSMANN reserves the right to deny warranty coverage.
The use of cleaning fluids may damage the fabric and materials in your mattress. Allowing water or other liquids to penetrate your mattress may damage the layers of upholstery, causing materials to compress. Either of these situations may result in damage that will invalidate your warranty. GAUSMANN reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the sleep set exhibitis stains or soiling of unknown origin or nature and it appears to GAUSMANN, in good faith, that the sleep set may be in an unsanitary condition or may have been damaged by liquid penetration or other abuse.
NOT SURE WHAT IS YOUR PURCHASED PRODUCT MODEL?